Terms of Usage
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Limited permission to view using a browser and to cache is granted.
All images, website design elements, text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, other content, the presentation, selection and arrangement thereof, and all software Copyright © 2011, Ace Hospitality LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
1. OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of Ace Hospitality, LLC, and its affiliates or subsidiaries and/or its various third party providers. None of the content or data found on this website may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Ace Hospitality, LLC. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and common law trademarks of Ace Hospitality, LLC, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Ace Hospitality, LLC or the owner of the Trademarks.
2. USE OF SITE. You may only use this website to browse the content, make inquiries to Ace Hospitality, LLC and not for any other purposes. This site and the content provided in this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Ace Hospitality, LLC, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. ‘Deep-linking,’ ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this website and/or the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Any links from this website to other websites or e-mail addresses are provided for your information and convenience only. Ace Hospitality, LLC does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this website, or e-mail address (or any website linking to this website), including its content and operation. Ace Hospitality, LLC does not review or monitor such links. A link from this website to another website or e-mail address (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. While this website may contain "links" to many sites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this website. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this website by you and those using any password you are provided.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. Ace Hospitality, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. Ace Hospitality, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Although Ace Hospitality, LLC strives to provide on this website the latest information related to its developments, products and services, and other information about Ace Hospitality, LLC, Ace Hospitality, LLC does not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website. No warranty or representation of intended use, design or proposed improvements is made herein. Nothing presented in this website shall obligate Ace Hospitality, LLC to construct facilities or complete any development described or shown. All plans for developments or facilities that are not completed are subject to change without notice. Each visitor assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this website. The information is presented "AS IS" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Ace Hospitality, LLC may make additions, deletions, or modifications to the Information at any time without any prior notification.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Ace Hospitality, LLC and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause
of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your use of this website.
8. SUBMISSIONS. "Submissions" means all comments, feedback, suggestions, photos, e-mail, phone number, address and similar information or materials that you submit to Ace Hospitality, LLC regarding the development, products or services of Ace Hospitality, LLC. Submissions will not be confidential and will become the property of Ace Hospitality, LLC upon submission to. By providing any such Submissions, you agree to assign to Ace Hospitality, LLC, at no charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not Ace Hospitality, LLC, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. As a matter of policy Ace Hospitality, LLC does not prescreen or monitor any Submissions.
9. CAREERS. From time to time, Ace Hospitality, LLC may place career announcements on its website, seeking submissions from candidates who desire employment with Ace Hospitality, LLC. However, Ace Hospitality, LLC is under not any obligation to screen or review any submissions or to offer any career announcement or other employment opportunities. As a result, Ace Hospitality, LLC does not certify the existence, type or quality of any job posted, the accuracy of the listings, the suitability of any job opportunities to candidates or the continued existence of the job after posting. This website and all information it contains are provided “AS IS.” Ace Hospitality, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE CAREER PORTION OF ITS WEBSITE.
Ace Hospitality, LLC does not guarantee that any employment position will be offered to any of the candidates submitting information. By using this website, you assume the risk that the information on this website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or that a specific posting may not meet your needs and requirements. You also agree that any information you submit, whether or not it is in response to any posted vacancy, are truthful and complete. Ace Hospitality, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
10. RELATIONSHIP. Your use of this website is independent of Ace Hospitality, LLC and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venturer with Ace Hospitality, LLC for any purpose.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Florida, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this website and this Agreement.
12. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
13. MODIFICATION. Ace Hospitality, LLC may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this website will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
14. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this website, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
15 SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
16. HEADINGS. The heading used in these Terms and Conditions are included by convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this website.
18. PRESS RELEASES. The information contained within press releases issued by Ace Hospitality, LLC should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. Ace Hospitality, LLC and its affiliates have no intention of updating, and specifically disclaim any duty to update, the information in the press releases.
19. COPYRIGHT ACT AGENT. Ace Hospitality, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that the people who use the website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.